10 Minute Tech Tools on Pinterest

A few years ago I decided to wind up the school year by offering busy teachers the opportunity to collaborate with me to learn to use a powerful tech tool in 10 minutes or less. I must admit the idea was appealing to many teachers at that very busy time of the year, and it actually generated a lot of interest. After all, who doesn't have 10 minutes to learn to use a new tool?





Recently some interest has been generated in those 10 Minute Tech Tools so I decided to create a Pinterest board of resources. All I had to do was scan my blog and use my Pinterest bookmarklet to pin the posts that fit the bill. Voila! Pinterest was an extremely efficient tool for this task.

If you are interested in Free 10 Minute Tech Tools, please view the board on Pinterest. If you know of some free and useful 10 minute Tech Tools, please consider sharing through the Google Form at the bottom of the page via Twitter or email. Remember to include your name and a link so I can give you credit. I will pin suggestions that fit the criteria to the Pinterest board in the hopes of building a useful resource for busy teachers.


View 10 Minutes of Tech on Pinterest


Share